Monday, June 9, 2014

Monday Meet Me

It's my first Monday of summer and I couldn't be more excited! I've run some errands with the dog in tow, slept in a little, cleaned up a bit, and now I'm blogging. Say what?! Today I'm linking up with The Teaching Tribune's Meet Me Monday as part of their Summer Bloggin' series. 


Here's a little snapshot of me!



Make sure you head over and introduce yourself at The Teaching Tribune

Follow along with my Instagram obsession by clicking below


Don't forget to come back on Wednesday to link up with me for What I'm Loving Wednesday!







3 comments:

  1. Loving The Bachelorette too! Chris Soules lives about 20 miles from me! It's exciting to "know" someone on the show! He gets to at least the hometown dates!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have heard so much about Orange is the New Black - I've GOT to check it out! ;) I enjoyed learning a little more about you!

    Lacey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, I couldn't get sick of our long-lost-twin pets! :-) Hopefully getting my stuff together tonight for a WILW post...even though it is NOT Wednesday!

    Nichole
    The Craft of Teaching

    ReplyDelete