Friday, August 9, 2013

Back to School Blogger Exchange Linky Party

Last month some teachers participated in a Back to School Blogger Exchange hosted by Katie from Adventures of Ms. Smith and myself. 


Participants were paired up and emailed some information about their partner's favorite things, and the teachers were set loose to shop for their partners. Packages have been arriving on doorsteps all over the country and bloggers are linking up here to share their goodies! 

My partner was the fantastic Jessica from Mrs. Heeren's Happenings. She did a great job shopping for some of my sparkly favorites! My package even included glitter tissue paper- love it! 


I am so excited about all of my items! The Scentos stamps aren't in the picture above because I took them to school to use on a project and left them there before getting a picture. I used the chevron Washi tape on my name popsicle sticks and love it! A big huge ThAnK YoU to my partner!

These items definitely make the beginning of school a little brighter! I had fun getting to pick out items for my partner and checking out a bunch of new blogs in the process.

Thank you also to Katie from Adventures of Ms. Smith for co-hosting with me! 

If you participated in the Back to School Blogger Exchange and are ready to share your treasures, link up below! 





15 comments:

  1. I love this idea! I will be sure not to miss the next exchange.

    Shannon
    The Teaching Twosome

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the glitter cup, I have a ton of those around my house & classroom, it's an addiction, lol, I'm running out of room in my cabinets!

    Darnee
    Tales From Two 2nd Grade Classrooms

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for arranging this fun blogger exchange! It was fun buying for someone and getting a gift in the mail.
    Sara
    First Grade Funtastic

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much, seriously, for arranging this blogger exchange! It was (as First Grade Funastic said) so much fun getting things for someone else and then waiting for my box in the mail! This is something I would love to continue doing! SO much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. aw this is such a *fabulous* idea!!! I'm sad I missed out :(

    I hope you host another blogger exchange next year, I'll be first in line to sign up! It's so much fun giving gifts to other inspiring teachers...especially since no one else seems to understands how exciting it is to simply get a new set of markers at the beginning of the year. What a high. haha!

    Great idea!!

    Sam
    Fun With Firsties

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah man I missed this!!!! Please, please, PAHLEEZE tell me you are going to do this again soon. I wanna participate!!!

    Melissa
    http://az6thgradeteacher.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have discovered a new friend through this fun, FUN exchange! Thank you so much for coordinating everything for us and I look forward to participating again next year - or maybe at Christmas?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for hosting such a fun gift exchange! Not only did I get cute gifts....I found a new bloggy friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So much fun! Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  10. A glitter and chevron combo is a winner!

    Thanks for hosting this :)

    Anisa @ Creative Undertakings

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much for organizing this exchange! It was so much fun shopping and communicating with a new blogger buddy!

    Marcy
    SearchingForTeacherBalance

    ReplyDelete
  12. The package that I sent to my partner came back undeliverable. I can't find the email the address was in so I don't know if I wrote it wrong or if it was a postal screwup.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just stumbled upon your linky party of everyone sharing their surprises - man! I'm bummed I missed out on this! Are you planning on doing any other blog exchanges?

    Kristen
    Sprinkled in Second

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you so much for hosting this! I was swamped with the beginning of school and it was such a treat to get these gifts in the mail! I missed the linky deadline, so I couldn't add to it, but here is my post:

    http://teachinfirst.blogspot.com/2013/08/blogger-exchange.html

    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete