Sunday, June 30, 2013

July Currently

It's the last day of June so I am linking up with Farley for July's Currently!


Listening: To the movie, "My Best Friend's Girl" with Dane Cook and Kate Hudson. 

Loving: That it's summer. That's pretty self-explanatory.

Thinking: About my plans for the day. It's supposed to be close to 110 again today. The beach with the niece and nephew may be in order.

Wanting: It to be July 1st already, so Google Reader can make its exit. While I was a Google Reader connoisseur, I am looking forward to it finally going away so we can see what really happens with Google Friends Connect, our blog count, and more, and can move on with our lives. I feel like it's Y2K. 

Needing: To take the dog on a walk before it's 110 out. The poor pup is missing his weekend trip to the dog park because I like sleeping in. 

Tips, Tricks, or Hints: Spread the love. Comment on blogs, follow blogs, enter giveaways, donate for giveaways. Just be a good fellow blogger. 

Link up with Farley for your July Currently!

6 comments:

  1. I hear ya about google reader! I'm tired of it now too! That was a good one! Keep spreading the love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree about spreading the love. That is what I love about blogging (and facebook) is checking out everyone's ideas.

    ~Diving Into Learning

    ReplyDelete
  3. Summer and spreading the love. Summer is a great time to do that! I found you over at Farley's.
    Sarah
    I Dream of First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  4. BAAA HAAAA I just posted on instagram the same analogy to Y2K. Fingers crossed lets see what happens tomorrow.

    ✰ Stacy

    Simpson Superstars

    ReplyDelete
  5. I completely agree with you about July 1st. I'm looking forward to seeing what actually happens, and then we can move on in the blogging world! I have to say that I like how easy Bloglovin is though.

    My tip was similar to yours about blogging love! Gotta give it, spread it, and return it! :)
    Lindsey
    Mrs. Johnson's Little Prowlers

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amen to your statement about google reader! I literally laughed out loud when I read it was like Y2k! :) Glad I found your oh-so-cute blog!

    Make sure to stop by and enter my giveaway!
    -Courtney
    http://2ndgradesnapshots.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete