Friday, February 1, 2013

Hello February

Helllloooo February! I've been sick with a tummy thing this week and have been neglecting my blog. I'm feeling much better now and am ready for the weekend! Bring it on! 

This weekend I'm joining in with many other bloggers and am having a Super Sale in honor of the Super Bowl! Everything in my TPT Store will be on sale and I'm hoping to score some great finds from my wish list!


Also, be sure to head over to Pitner's Potpourri for her 1100 Followers Giveaway! There is quite a list of items you can win!


TGIF!

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear you weren't feeling well! I was wondering where you were :) Where did you find that cute football player? I found some at digiweb but yours is cuter! Feel better!
    Elizabeth
    Kickin' it in Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete