Friday, February 1, 2013

February Currently

The beginning of a new month means it's time for another Currently courtesy of Farley at Oh Boy Fourth Grade. 


Listening to the Ellen Show on t.v. that I recorded from earlier today. That lady cracks me up and it's always a great release after work. The cat is enjoying the show too, and the fact that the puppy is sleeping and he isn't being bothered. 

Loving the cute Valentine's Day crafts that I hope to execute and put up this weekend. I'm most excited about this bunting: 

More to come on that. 

Thinking of all the things I want to catch up on this weekend. Blogs, school stuff, things around the house, catching up with family, etc.!

Wanting some new Valentine's Day gel clings for my classroom windows. I have snowmen up right now and am ready to change over to hearts. A trip to the Dollar Tree and Michael's is a must this weekend. 

Needing a drink! What can I say, some days it just feels necessary. 

And finally, my pet peeve. Oy. I cannot stand people who think they are better than others and act as such. This has been my biggest grumble since high school. Take it down a notch and join the rest of us here on planet Earth, mmmk? 

And on that note, I'm off to visit some other bloggers on Farley's Currently linky. Join us

6 comments:

  1. Haha! I had two glasses of wine this evening, so I'll just say I had one for you!

    Jessica
    Second Grade Nest

    ReplyDelete
  2. As I started to read your Currently, my two kitties came in the room to visit me, and give me a little purr time!

    I love the Valentine crafts! I haven't decided what I'm going to do around here, or at school yet...I guess I'd better get moving on that, now that February has arrived!

    Have a great weekend!
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute bunting!! Can't wait to see what you come up with:)
    Enjoy the weekend, I just had a tasty frozen drink myself. Always good
    on a Friday evening:)

    Aloha,
    Corinna
    Surfin' Through Second

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll be heading out for Valentine's Day decor today!!! :) thanks for following me! Following you back! :)
    Jessica
    ideas by jivey

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha! I love your, mmmmk, at the end there. So annoying, I get it! Yesterday was one of those days for me, too. I just needed a glass of wine and an early bedtime. :)

    Irene
    Learning With Mrs. Leeby

    ReplyDelete
  6. I found your blog through the currently!! When it's a Friday, there's nothing wrong with a drink...or 2..lol! I'm your newest follower!

    Tammy
    Come By and Visit My Blogs!
    ”Dots” of Fun!
    1...2...3...Teach With Me

    ReplyDelete