Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Brutally Honest

Walking out to the playground to meet my line of students first thing this morning, I noticed one of my little sprites ch-ch-checking me out. She was looking at me quizzically so I smiled at her and said good morning. She stared up at me with her big brown eyes and said, "Did you sleep well last night?" A bit confused I stammered, "Um...sure. Why?" She nodded and said, "You look refreshed. Not like yesterday." Wha?! Apparently coming back yesterday after Thanksgiving break hit me harder than I thought. Gotta love their honesty!



 Glitter Words

3 comments:

  1. Kids are so honest. I've been blonde forever and recently dyed my hair brown. You wouldn't believe the comments I got when I showed up at school. I had so many kids stop me and say Whoa... What did you do to your hair? Or oh no you don't look good, you need to be blonde again. I guess I won't be keeping my hair brown.:)
    ą®Rikki
    The Hive

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Kids are the greatest and this would perfect for question number 7. I nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award :)! Stop by my blog to pick it up.
    Sent From My iPad

    http://techsentfrommyipad.blogspot.com/2012/11/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our students don't miss a beat do they? Geez...

    Justin K.
    Writing Pad Dad
    Writing Pad Dad

    ReplyDelete