Tuesday, August 26, 2014

What I'm Loving Wednesday Earthquake Style

Hi Everyone!

My "What I'm Loving Wednesday" weekly linky party is up and running a day early. I hope you'll forgive me not prettying it up this week.

We had an earthquake on Sunday and my mind is elsewhere.

Everyone has been doing an amazing job of cleaning up and taking care of each other. Schools have been closed for the students and kiddos will return to us tomorrow.

I am working on three hours of sleep so my plan is to forego major blogging tonight and get some rest.

Thanks for understanding!

What I'm loving this week- friends and family. It's too bad it takes something like an earthquake to bring people together, but I am so thankful that we're safe and healthy. I love how everyone's been looking out for one another.


I hope you'll share what you're loving this week! 




1 comment:

  1. Hi! My name is Brianne and I am a fellow blogger. I saw this post and had to ask....are you from Napa? I felt that earthquake BIG TIME! I am from the Bay Area. We are planning a blogger meet up for NorCal Teachers! Come check out my blog for more info! :)

    Brianne

    Hooo-RayforTeaching.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete