Sunday, February 23, 2014

Weekend Freebie

This weekend was spent catching up on my to-do list, cleaning, and planning for the upcoming week. I must say, my favorite cleaning tip recently is to hang a dish brush in the shower that's filled with dish soap for a quick cleaning of the shower. Works like a charm! 

Photo courtesy of Practically Functional
On the school front, my students are just about to finish a unit on three-digit subtraction with regrouping and I feel like it's coming too soon. My kiddos need some more time working on this skill so I whipped up a quick worksheet that mixes addition and subtraction with and without regrouping. I thought I'd share it with you for free because...


If you download this freebie, all I ask is that you leave me some feedback. Thanks!
Have a great week! 

1 comment:

  1. Hehe, love the tip about the sponge. While it's not teaching related, per say, it is the style of thinking that makes teachers so good at getting it all done!
    WigglingScholars

    ReplyDelete