Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Rain and a New Linky

I woke up early this morning to pouring rain. In California. In June. So odd. Especially since it's supposed to be 90 degrees by the end of the week.


But I opened the blinds, opened the windows, opened the slider door to just the screen, and crawled back in bed. 

Rain is my favorite. Even in June. And as I started to fall back asleep I was thinking about how much I love the rain- the smell, the sound, the coziness of being inside under fluffy blankets. 

I thought about the things I love about summer- sleeping in, making my own schedule, catching up on things I never seem to have the time or energy to do during the school year. 

It made me start to wonder what other teachers love about summer and it gave me an idea for a linky party. I've decided to try a weekly link up called "What I'm Loving Wednesday." 

I've scoured blogs and Instagram this summer and fellow teachers have opened me up to Erin Condren planners, erasable gel pens, glitter clothespins, and more! So here's a place to share.

The guidelines are open:
-What you're loving about your classroom, about school or about summer
-A TPT product you found or a TPT product you made
-A Pinterest idea you've tried and loved
-A Target find
-Pictures of your pets
-Anything and everything you're loving
-1 thing or 10 things

Teachers are amazing people. We find the best deals, the best products, make the most creative items. Let's share!

I hope you'll join me tomorrow for my first linky party (eek!) and tell me what you're loving!

5 comments:

  1. Awesome idea for a linky! I'll def. stop by tomorrow and link up!!

    Nicki
    Mrs. Thigpen's Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will totally join up for this! I love to see what everyone else is lovin'! :-) Great idea!

    Nichole
    Craft of Teaching

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a fun link!! I am your newest follower. Where do you teach in CA? Kelly from Teacher Idea Factory and I are trying to get a CA blog meet up in early August. Would you be interested?


    Christa
    sweetlifeofsecondgrade

    ReplyDelete