Thursday, March 21, 2013

My Lie....Revealed!

One more day until Spring Break! I think I can...I think I can...I think I can...The kids are ready. I am soooo ready as this cold is kicking my bootie. Tomorrow is Pajama Day- THAT should calm the kids down- ha!

Just stopping in to reveal my lie from the Two Truths and a Lie linky hosted by Latoya from Flying into First


Earlier this week I told you three things-

1. I went bungee jumping in Lake Tahoe for my 25th birthday.

2. I've never lit a match in my life.

3. I can touch my tongue to my nose.

The lie was...#1! 

Let's break it down. I am afraid of heights y'all. Like, standing on a ladder petrifies me. You should've seen me hanging decorations for a bridal shower a couple weeks ago. Panic. Attack. So no, no bungee jumping for this girl.

I've never lit a match. I love candles, but the matches scare me. I use the long handled lighters. 

And finally, when I was little my brother told me that if I could touch my tongue to my nose I'd become a princess. I couldn't that night at the dinner table, when his amazing lie was revealed, but I never forgot it and once I could touch my tongue to my nose I was SO happy to tell him! Still waiting for the tiara. Brothers. 




.

1 comment: