TGIF! I'm linking up today with Doodle Bugs Teaching's Five for Friday to share five random things from this week.
For some wacky reason, I've been thinking a lot this week about Valentine's Day. Yes, you heard that right. I'm crazy, what can I say? It's my first week back from Winter Break and I've already got my eyes set on Valentine's Day. I found some cute ideas on Pinterest and thought I'd share.
1. For your coworkers: This link is for a cute pail of gummy worms with a free printable label that says, "Hooked On You!" Affordable, adorable, and creative.
2. For your students: I love these ideas for classroom Valentine's because they don't incorporate candy but are still fun! I always enjoy putting together my Valentine's for my students. This year I may be leaning towards the Play-Doh or bouncy balls.
3. For your kids: This idea makes my heart swoon! Starting on February 1st, you attach a "love note" on your child's door each day until Valentine's Day. The note includes something you love about them.
4. For your home: I puffy heart easy decorating ideas. This Etsy seller uses heart playing cards to make a cute, simple garland.
5. For your sweet tooth: Sugar, strawberries, cream cheese, and pie dough. Yum!
Thanks for letting me get that out of my system. I don't know why Valentine's Day is on my mind so early. I blame Pinterest. Head over and link up your five random things from this week!
Don't forget, only one more day to enter my 100 Follow Giveaway!